The addition of social networking capabilities to justfaith.org (the “Site”) provides JustFaith Network members with the ability to share commentary, messages, information, documents, images, questions, links and other material. JustFaith Ministries believes that these social networking capabilities will facilitate knowledge-sharing within the faith-based social justice community, thereby furthering JustFaith Ministries’ mission.
The JustFaith Network is community for thoughtful and courteous dialogue and discussion. JustFaith Ministries’ goal is to encourage and stimulate community communications and collaboration. Members should therefore keep in mind that in this community, respectful and caring behavior is expected at all times. Use of the Site to shock, intimidate, harass, or otherwise threaten others will not be permitted.
The community guidelines and rules outlined below (“Community Guidelines”) will help JustFaith Network members use the Site’s social networking features responsibly.
The following guidelines apply to your use of the Site, and to any content you submit, share, upload, or post (“User Content”):
- You are solely responsible for your social networking activities on the Site as well as the content you submit, share, upload, or post.
- At all times, treat each post and person posting with dignity and respect.
- The information on justfaith.org and in our Facebook group, including content that is shared by JustFaith Network members and other users, is made available for general informational purposes only. Do not treat such information as professional advice (or as a substitute for it).
- Do not represent yourself as being a JustFaith Ministries’ employee or agent for any purpose whatsoever. JustFaith Ministries staff may identify themselves as affiliated with JustFaith Ministries, but it must always be clear that JustFaith Ministries is not represented in any way, and that any opinions expressed by a member are personal opinions, and not the opinions of JustFaith Ministries.
- Do not submit, share, upload, or post confidential information. All information accessible through justfaith.org will be available to other Users.
- Do not violate any party’s copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or right to privacy. Again, do not disclose materials or information that are considered confidential.
- Do not use justfaith.org to send chain letters, unsolicited advertising, or any other junk or bulk mail or solicitations for your own benefit or for the benefit of third-party organizations, businesses, products, or services.
- Do not impersonate or try to pass yourself off as another person.
- Do not post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information or files that are unlawful, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or libelous, or that are threatening, abusive, or harassing on the basis of an individual’s (or group’s) religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
- Do not upload, transmit or otherwise make available any files, code or other materials that contain viruses or that disrupt the Site’s underlying systems.