Our programs can be done virtually.
As we all feel the impact of the global COVID-19 pandemic, it is critical that we continue connecting and finding virtual ways of coming together. Our programs offer an opportunity to better equip your group for the work of justice that is needed in the world we see today. Running a small group online has never been easier. We have created the following tools and resources to virtually facilitate our programs, and still “meet together” with your small group.
TOOLS & RESOURCES FOR ONLINE JUSTFAITH MINISTRIES PROGRAMS:
- Virtual Adaptations are available on each program page for facilitators and participants.
- Learn about the best video conferencing tools to use while running your group sessions by clicking here.
- Download the Powerpoint slides from our Zoom Training Webinar by clicking here.
- Watch the Zoom Training Webinar on YouTube by clicking here. We also have more Zoom Training here on YouTube.
- Get personalized, one-on-one support, to get started with running your program online by contacting Leila Oakley at [email protected] or (502)429-0865 & press 3.
JustFaith is an intensive, small-group process for faithful Christians looking to deepen their commitment to care for vulnerable people and our planet. Through prayer, study, dialogue, and immersions, participants form community as they explore critical realities and their implications to their lives and their faith. JustFaith is designed for use in diverse Christian communities.JustFaith
JustMatters modules allow small faith communities to explore critical current issues such as hunger, racism, migration, nonviolence, and advocacy within a prayerful environment that invites personal transformation. JustMatters modules are eight weeks.Just Engagement: The Power to Change
EngagingSpirituality is a spiritual deepening process for adult Christians who are seeking to bring the power of the Holy Spirit to bear upon the needs of our world. We all hunger for intimacy, with our Maker and our neighbor. EngagingSpirituality invites small groups of concerned Christians to look at the world together and enter deeply into the critical realities of our day as they break open their lives. EngagingSpritiuality encourages us to BE STILL and STILL BE in the storms of life that surround us.EngagingSpirituality
GoodNewsPeople is a dynamic parish-wide faith formation program of JustFaith Ministries that offers a way to engage Catholics seeking to deepen their understanding and practice of their faith. Through an engaging small-group process of prayer, reflection, and action, GoodNewsPeople explores and deepens our call to discipleship.GoodNewsPeople