Want to bring social justice to your youth group?
JustFaith Ministries Youth for Justice series invites youth groups to explore contemporary social issues through the lens of the Christian faith.
Youth ministers/leaders can put together their own programming to fit their group’s needs by choosing from multiple topics on contemporary social issues. Each topic consists of two, 90-minute session outlines; one provides faith-based grounding in the subject matter, and the other walks you through either inviting a guest speaker on the topic or planning an immersion experience in your local community. All material is designed to be flexible, engaging, and relevant to high school students and even their adult mentors.
Choose from the following topics:
The goals of Youth for Justice are to:
- Explore how youth can live out Gospel’s call to care for the most vulnerable
- Cultivate healthy habits for spiritual and emotional wellness
- Build relationships with peers and adult mentors
- Develop strong leadership skills
- Provide opportunities for vocational discernment
Each Youth for Justice topic consists of two, 90-minute sessions; one provides faith-based grounding and the other focuses on a guest speaker or immersion experience.
Each session includes:
- Opening and closing prayers
- Contemporary songs/music
- Videos that frame the issue, make a faith connection to the issue, and inspire a call to action
- Questions to guide dialogue
- Youth-friendly activities or reflections
Each session includes a comprehensive outline that includes directions for every activity, direct links to online videos and resources, and all necessary supplemental materials/resources.
Each (two-session) topic is $40. For more than two topics, the following discounts apply:
- 3 topics = $100
- 6 topics = $175
- 12 topics = $300